iRanch Horse Online Buckles Series Show #1 entries now due 9/20! Videos due 9/27!
Signed in as:
All results are now posted. High point calculations will be posted 4/30/2020 and will remain posted for review until 5/1 (at which point the points will become final).
Awards will be announced via our Facebook page at 5pm PDT Saturday, 5/1!
Ties for class awards will be broken by score by a predetermined maneuver, then second maneuver and so on. If there is still a tie, a coin flip will occur.
Division High Points Awards including Wild Rags from Wild West Rag Co.:
Awarded to the horse/rider combination in each division with the most points (awarded according to WCRH schedule). Ranch Riding, Ranch Rail and Ranch Conformation to count.
Ties for high point will be broken by the number of first place placings, then second, then third, then fourth. If there is still a tie, it will be broken by a coin toss.
Top Hand Buckle:
Awarded to the rider with the most cumulative points (awarded according to the WCRH point schedule). Points may be from multiple horses and multiple divisions. Ties will be broken as they are for high point (described above).
* WCRH reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal value.
1. AQHA rules apply.
2. You may ride a horse that you do not own.
3. Show is open to riders from any location.
4. Entries begin 5:00p PDT Saturday, March 28thand close 11:59p PDT Sunday, April 5th.
5. Videos for riding classes and pictures for conformation classes must be submitted by 5:00p PDT Sunday, April 19th.
6. For Ranch Rail and Ranch Riding, separate videos must be taken. The same video may not be submitted for different divisions of the same class. There will be no concurrent classes.
7. Classes are limited to 50 entries each.
8. WCRH membership is required to enter. Online show membership is available at a discounted rate.
9. Videos and pictures must not be edited in any way and must be a continuous shot. Editing will result in immediate disqualification and exclusion from any future WCRH events.
10. Short Stirrup is open to riders 12 & under and is a walk trot class.
11. Youth is open to riders 18 & under and is includes all gaits.
12. Green rider is open to riders in their first or second year of showing in ranch horse classes and is a walk trot class. You may be disqualified from the show if you enter green rider classes and you have more than 2 years’ experience showing in ranch classes.
13. Green horse is open to horses in their first or second year of showing in ranch horse classes and includes all gaits. Trainers may show in this class.
14. Amateurs are non-professional competitors and must not have accepted remuneration in the last five years for training, showing, judging, riding, or training/instructing a horse or rider.
15. Entry and membership fees are non-refundable.
16. This is a WCRH Sanctioned event. Points count towards the WCRH “Best of the West” year-end awards program if horse/rider combination is nominated prior to showing. Points are awarded per the WCRH point schedule. Refer to www.westcoastranchhorse.com for more information on the Best in the West program. Both Short Stirrup and Youth classes count towards the year end youth points. Both Green Horse and Green Rider count towards Green Hand year end points.
17. You must enter all three classes in a division to win high point. High point is awarded to a horse/rider combination.
18. Any working saddle in serviceable condition will work for ranch horse classes.
19. Dress for ranch horse classes is ranch attire meaning a long sleeve western shirt, belt, jeans, cowboy boots and cowboy hat or helmet. Wild rag, vest and/or chinks or chaps are optional.
20. In all ranch horse classes, fake tails and hoof black are not permitted. Trimming ears and muzzle is discouraged. Clipping bridle path is allowed.
21. Silver and "bling" are discouraged.
22. The overall cadence and performance of gaits should have an emphasis on forward, free-flowing, and ground-covering movement. Transitions should be smooth and responsive.
23. A rider may ride two handed only with a bosal or ring snaffle.
24. The decisions of each judge is final.
25. All breeds of horses, mules, donkeys and ponies may compete.
26. All riders under 18 are encouraged to wear a helmet for their safety.
27. In leadline classes, the horse must wear a bridle. The halter must be over the bridle for safety.
28. Riders may cross enter into any division for which they
29.Videographer or other person may call the gaits for the competitor in the Ranch Rail class.
30. Show management may split large classes.
Have questions about your score or want advice on your run? Add a 10-15 minute critique with the judge to review your run and identify areas for improvement.
*This list is not a comprehensive list of all points earned for each competitor in the Round-Up. It is meant to calculate high points only. Refer to placings above for individual class placings. If you believe there is an error/oversight in calculating high points only, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 951-595-7536. Points become final 5/2/2020 at 5pm PDT.
Last Updated 7:23pm on April 23th
Please notice that the large classes have been split as was announced. The section on the class list in a different color with a "B" in the right side. Thank you!