Dates: Entries open early November. Pre-entries due by 12/4/2022. Videos due 12/11/2022. Judging begins December 12th. Results announced as they come in. Show should be complete within 30 days. Announcements will be made on Facebook on this webpage for show information and results.
Qualification: Exhibitors must show at 2 regular season online WCRH/iRanch Horse shows in order to qualify for the 2022 Online World Show. Exhibitors may switch horses for the World Show in the case of lameness/health issues or if the horse is no longer available to them. For those that didn't qualify, a $50 fee will apply to waive the qualification.
Judges: The 2022 Online World Show will offer classes judged by industry stand outs such as Laurel Walker Denton, Michael Damianos, Doug Allen and Sami Hernandez.
Classes: Ranch Rail, Ranch Trail, Ranch Riding and Ranch Conformation; Lunge Line & In-Hand Trail
Divisions: Open, Amateur, Amateur Select (50&O), Green Horse (W/T/L), Green Horse (W/T), Green Rider (W/T/L), Green Rider (W/T), Youth (18&U), Short Stirrup (12&U), Leadline
Awards: Division 2022 iRanch Horse World Show division buckles will be awarded. To be eligible for Division buckles, you must show in the entire division. Division buckle calculations will not include conformation. Separate award for conformation champion. Division reserve champions will also receive awards. 2022 Online World Show prize schedule is currently under development. More details coming soon! Awards are shipped at the conclusion of all judging.
We listened to you! Please note that members have requested an extension due to weather conditions and the holidays.
Pre-entry deadline: 12/4/2022
Video deadline: 12/11/2022
Please note that for the World Show, Leadline (8& under EWD) will be a judged class and will have a champion buckle as well as ribbons given (1 judge; 3 classes -rail, trail and halter; $75 for the division).
Walk Trot (WT ) Divisions: Short Stirrup, Green Horse WT & Green Rider
Walk Trot Lope (WTL) Divisions: Open, Amateur, Amateur Select, Green Horse WTL & Youth
Ranch Prospect Lunge Line class: Film horse at walk, trot, extended trot and lope both way (10-15 seconds each gait)
Obstacle notes: When the ranch trail pattern says secure rope, it means to attach coiled rope to saddle. Lead rope may be used in lieu of a rope (lariat). Plyboard may be used for a bridge. Rope gates are acceptable.
Note: Distances for poles: 26-30" for walk overs, 36-42" for trot overs, 6'4"-6'10" for lope overs
1. AQHA rules apply except where WCRH rules supercede.
2. You may ride a horse that you do not own.
3. Show is open to riders from any location.
4. Late entries are permitted up until the video submission deadline with a $30.00 late fee per horse/rider combination.
5. Videos must be submitted by the date listed above. It is preferred that you submit a YouTube link for your videos if possible in lieu of submitting the files. Click here for help uploading to YouTube: https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/57407?co=GENIE.Platform%3DiOS&hl=en
6. The same video may not be submitted for different divisions of the same class. There will be no concurrent classes.
7. Classes will have unlimited entries, but they will be split if they are larger than 50 competitors.
8. WCRH membership is required to enter. Online show membership for the International Ranch horse Program is available at a discounted rate. Online membership is good for all online WCRH shows for the calendar year.
9. Videos must not be edited in any way and must be a continuous shot. Editing will result in immediate disqualification and exclusion from any future WCRH events.
10. Short Stirrup is open to riders 12 & under and is a walk trot class.
11. Youth is open to riders 18 & under and includes all gaits.
12. Amateurs are non-professional competitors and must not have accepted remuneration in the last five years for training, showing, judging, riding, or training/instructing a horse or rider.
13. Entry and membership fees are non-refundable. You may replace the rider or horse for your entry by emailing email@example.com with your change. Please include rider name, horse name, class number and name and WCRH member number. Please understand that we order prizes and awards based on participation. If everyone were be allowed to scratch at the last moment, we would no longer be able to offer these shows.
14. Exhibitors must show at 2 regular season WCRH shows in order to qualify for the 2022 Online World Show. Exhibitors may switch horses for the World Show in the case of lameness/health issues or if the horse is no longer available to them.
15. Any working saddle in serviceable condition will work for ranch horse classes.
16. Dress for ranch horse classes is ranch attire meaning a long sleeve western shirt, belt, jeans, cowboy boots and cowboy hat or helmet. Wild rag, vest and/or chinks or chaps are optional. Jackets and vests are allowed as necessary for comfort. Our goal is to represent for the sport of Ranch Horse in our videos on social media, so please present yourself as if you were at an open show.
17. In all ranch horse classes, fake tails and hoof black are not permitted. Trimming ears and muzzle is discouraged. Clipping bridle path is allowed.
18. Silver and "bling" are discouraged.
19. The overall cadence and performance of gaits should have an emphasis on forward, free-flowing, and ground-covering movement. Transitions should be smooth and responsive.
20. A rider may ride two handed only with a bosal or ring snaffle.
21. The decisions of each judge is final.
22. All breeds of horses, mules, donkeys and ponies may compete.
23. All riders under 18 are encouraged to wear a helmet for their safety.
24. In leadline classes, the horse must wear a bridle. The halter must be over the bridle for safety. Leadline is not a judged class.
25. Riders and horses may cross enter into any division for which they qualify.
26. Horses may be ridden by multiple riders. Please keep the welfare of the horse in mind and spread runs out over multiple days when multiple riders are competing on the same horse or a rider is competing in multiple divisions.
27. Green rider is open to riders in their first or second year of showing in ranch horse classes. You will be disqualified from the show if you enter green rider classes and you have more than 2 years’ experience showing in ranch classes.
28. Green horse is open to horses in their first or second year of showing in ranch horse classes. Trainers may show in this class.
29. An office charge is included with the entry to cover the cost of shipping ribbons. You may opt out of receiving ribbons for a $10 discount on your registration. If you win a Champion prize and did not pay the office fee, you will need to pay actual shipping.
32. Those receiving awards outside of the continental US will need to supplement shipping costs. This will be determined on a case by case basis.
33. Buckles will be awarded to the horse/rider combination in each division* (except Lunge line) with highest point totals in each division's performance classes: Ranch Trail, Ranch Rail and Ranch Riding. Note: Competitors must show in all 4 classes to be eligible for the division high point buckles. NOTE: *In order for a division buckle to be awarded, there must be at least 5 exhibitors on average entered in the division (all 4 classes). If there are not 5 exhibitors, a neck sash and wild rag will be awarded. Champion competitors may supplement the cost of the buckle if participation is not sufficient. Lunge line competitors may opt to sponsor their own buckle. WCRH will pay for the buckle if 10 or more competitors show in this class.
35. If less than 4 exhibitors enter a class or division, that division may be canceled for that show. Exhibitors will receive a refund or the option to transfer into another division/class.
36. Exhibitors must show at 2 regular season online WCRH/iRanch Horse shows in order to qualify for the Online World Show. Exhibitors may switch horses for the World Show in the case of lameness/health issues or if the horse is no longer available to them. For those that didn't qualify, a $50 fee will apply to waive the qualification.
37. Buckles and ribbons will be ordered at the end of the World Show, so please allow 6-10 weeks for awards to be made and shipped out.
Refer to the WCRH Rulebook page for all applicable rules.
⭐️⭐️⭐️ We wrapped up a successful show season with our best Rendezvous yet! We are diligently working to finalize Best in the West and Saddle Race points. Once published, members will have 30 days to review. To ensure accuracy, we will need to reschedule the year end banquet. The 2023 Year End Banquet will be held February 10th, 2024 at Frangipani Winery. More info to come. ⭐️⭐️⭐️